DYdX is a decentralized exchange for trading of crypto assets. DYdX was founded by Antonio Juliano who is an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer with a Princeton CS background. DYdX team has previous experience at Google, Bloomberg, Amazon, NerdWallet, Lyft, Facebook and other companies. dYdX offers up to 10x leverage and runs on smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
It's a part of dYdX Foundation - an independent not-for-profit foundation headquartered in Zug, Switzerland. By fostering decentralized governance and empowering traders with powerful, transparent and open cryptofinancial products, the dydX Foundation will help push the dYdX Layer 2 protocol forwards towards community-led growth, development and self-sustainability.
DYdX has raised a total of 87 million USD in funding over 4 rounds from a16z, Polychain, Finlink Capital, Paradigm, Kronos Research and other venture founds.
AlgoTrader Provides DEX Access Through dYdX Partnership
AMA with Bitlink - Market Making on dYdX
June 4, 2021
AMA with dYdX & StarkWare - Scaling Perpetual Trading with Layer 2
March 9, 2021
AMA with Kronos / Wootrade - Market Making on dYdX
June 23, 2021
AMA with Sixtant - Market Making on dYdX
May 14, 2021
- Perps/Leverage TradingLeveraging is one of the most powerful tools traders and investors have in their toolbox to increase returns. But before we discuss what leveraged trading is, let me share a quote from Warren Buffett that is most likely familiar to many traders in the stock market: “When you combine ignorance and leverage, you get some pretty interesting results.”
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Decentralized application (dApp)A decentralized application (dApp) is a service that provides direct interaction between providers and end users providers through a blockchain or distributed ledger.
- Decentralized cryptocurrency exchangeA decentralized cryptocurrency exchange is an exchange market that utilizes blockchain or another decentralized technology to enable peer to peer transfer of digital assets without reliance on a trusted third party to hold funds.
- Show More
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi)DeFi is short for "decentralized finance," an umbrella term for Ethereum and blockchain applications geared toward disrupting financial intermediaries.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- BinanceBinance is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao.
- Show More