Last updated: 2019-12-10
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our site?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver right type of content
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information longer than 30 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Do we use "cookies"?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider
transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if
you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to
recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
items in your shopping cart. They are also used to help us
understand your preferences based on previous or current site
activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services. We
traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site
experiences and tools in the future.
We use "cookies" to:
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from
children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online
Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal
Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency,
enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites
and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Golden does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Golden by contacting us at email@example.com
Changes to this Statement
Golden will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Golden encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Golden is protecting your information.
Golden welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Golden has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Golden at the details on the Golden contact page