Vungle provides in-app video advertising technology that helps application developers to enhance their applications with video advertisements. The company’s offerings are facilitated via the Vungle SDK, which has built-in support for 'Vungle Exchange' & 'Vungle Direct' to monetize and maximize eCPM with Vungle’s HD videos.
- GV (formerly known as Google Ventures)
- AOL Ventures
- Thomvest Ventures
- Crosslink Capital
- SV Angel
- Uncork Capital (formerly known as SoftTech VC)
- Webb Investment Network
- 500 Startups
- Seven Peaks Ventures
Vungle's original logo was designed by co-founder Jack Smith:
In June 2019, the company re-branded with a new logo:
-Blackstone (NYSE:BX) announced today that private equity funds managed by Blackstone ("Blackstone") have agreed to acquire Vungle.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Behind The Launch
- GVThe VC Fund formerly known as Google Ventures. GV provides venture capital funding across fields of life science, enterprise technology, consumer products and services and frontier technology.
- Zain JafferCo-founder of Vungle
- Jack SmithAdvisor and investor to early stage technology startups. Previously co-founded Vungle and Shyp.
- FyberPlatform for programmatic advertising, focusing on mobile video ads