Vungle provides in-app video advertising technology that helps application developers to enhance their applications with video advertisements. The company’s offerings are facilitated via the Vungle SDK, which has built-in support for 'Vungle Exchange' & 'Vungle Direct' to monetize and maximize eCPM with Vungle’s HD videos.
- GV (formerly known as Google Ventures)
- AOL Ventures
- Thomvest Ventures
- Crosslink Capital
- SV Angel
- Uncork Capital (formerly known as SoftTech VC)
- Webb Investment Network
- 500 Startups
- Seven Peaks Ventures
Vungle's original logo was designed by co-founder Jack Smith:
In June 2019, the company re-branded with a new logo:
Blackstone Closes Acquisition of Vungle.
Blackstone Announces Agreement to Acquire Vungle
-Blackstone (NYSE:BX) announced today that private equity funds managed by Blackstone ("Blackstone") have agreed to acquire Vungle.
Vungle rebrands logo and branding
Vungle is highlighted in Mary Meeker's "Internet Trends Report"
Vungle announces that it has hit a $300 Million revenue run rate
Vungle raises $17 million in Series B funding
Vungle raises $6.5 million Series A funding
Vungle announces launch of $1 million developer fund and launch of their self-serve SDK
Mashable announces a web documentary series, which follows Vungle for a few weeks
Vungle announces $2 Million seed funding
Vungle announced on February 7, 2014 that it had raised $17 million in a series B round of funding.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- GVThe VC Fund formerly known as Google Ventures. GV provides venture capital funding across fields of life science, enterprise technology, consumer products and services and frontier technology.
- Zain JafferCo-founder of Vungle
- Jack SmithAdvisor and investor to early stage technology startups. Previously co-founded Vungle and Shyp.
- FyberPlatform for programmatic advertising, focusing on mobile video ads