Machine learning is an important sub-area of artificial intelligence. It is a field of computer science that enables computers to learn without being explicitly programmed. When exposed to new data, these computer programs are enabled to learn, grow, change and develop by themselves.
Applications for Machine Learning
- Brain–machine interfaces
- Classifying DNA sequences
- Computer vision, including object recognition
- Detecting credit-card fraud
- Financial market analysis
- General game playing
- Internet fraud detection
- Optimization and Metaheuristic
- Sentiment analysis (or opinion mining)
- Sequence mining
- Time series forecasting
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Jason's Machine Learning 101
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.