Speech recognition is a field of speech processing that aims to automatically transcribing the audio signal into text using machine learning. Sometimes, the system is also referred as Automatic Speech Recognition, or ASR in short. This technology allows users to extract text from the audio without any need of intense human labor. The text data extracted from a speech recognizer engine can also be used to further extract more useful information using Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology. This is very beneficial for some companies that contain a heavy audio data traffic like call center, movies transcription, online courses, and so forth.
- Digital signal processingMathematical manipulation of an information signal
- Natural language processing (NLP)Natural language processing is a branch of artificial intelligence that is concerned with giving computers the ability to comprehend spoken words and text in the same way humans can.
- Smart speakerSpeaker with features or services that go beyond audio playback
- SpectrogramVisual representation of the spectrum of frequencies in a sound or other signal as they vary with time or some other variable
- Hidden Markov modelStatistical markov model
Chompakorn CChaichotAI Researcher at VISTEC, crypto nerds, zk addicts
Leeds RisingProduct at Golden. Email me with suggestions, questions, or concerns - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason D. RowleyFormer Data Acquisition Lead @ Golden (Recursion Inc.). Excited about open knowledge and pulling the future forward.
Kristen HajdukGolden Federal Partnerships | NSI Fellow | CNAS Fellow | GMMF Fellow | #curlywonk
Katrina-Kay PettittData Duchess @ Golden
Megan GustafsonCreative. Researcher.