Boeing is an American company that is an aerospace and defense manufacturer that provides aircraft, rotocraft, rockets, and satellite products. The company was founded in 1916 in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Due to the pandemic outbreak of the novel COVID-19, coronavirus, personal protective equipment has increased in demand due to shortages in healthcare environments. Boeing has designed and is manufacturing reusable face shields to protect healthcare providers. They are utilizing 3-D printing facilities in the United States to produce face shields. They are also working towards making a Dreamlifter, which is an air-cargo transporter used to carry emergency supplies to healthcare professionals.
Boeing - what caused the 737 Max to crash? | DW Documentary
November 1, 2020
Boeing | BA Stock Price, Company Overview & News
July 23, 2009
Check out Boeing's stock price (BA) in real time
November 8, 2022
Downfall: The Case Against Boeing | Netflix Documentary | Interview with Rory Kennedy
March 17, 2022
- Aircraft industryIndustry supporting aviation
- Space-based economy
- Space colonizationSpace colonization is the formation of permanent self-sufficient human habitation and exploitation of natural resources beyond Earth.
- Space industryThe space industry includes activities related to manufacturing components that go into earth's orbit or beyond
- Arms industryIndustrial sector which manufactures weapons and military technology and equipment
- Show More
- COVID-19COVID-19 is the abbreviated name for coronavirus disease 2019, a respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus strain called SARS-CoV-2. COVID-19 was first detected in Wuhan City, China and the outbreak was declared a pandemic on March 11, 2020 by the World Health Organization.
- Face shield