Beacon AI specializes in applying deep aviation and Artificial Intelligence on public, commercial, and private fleets. The company is building an AI Copilot to enable flight safety for commercial and private fleets.The company's stated vision is "to reduce human error in aviation while improving operational efficiency."
Beacon AI was founded in 2021 by Andrew Musto, Avinash Nair, and Matt Cox; Cox serves as CEO. The company is based in San Francisco.
Leading AI and tech investors in Beacon AI have included the following:
- Apollo Projects—Sam Altman, CEO of Open AI and ex-President, Y Combinator
- LGF—Lachy Groom, ex-Stripe
- Mischief—Zach Perret, CEO Plaid and Lauren Farleigh
- Countdown Capital—Jai Malik
- On Deck—Runway Fund
- JetBlue Technology Ventures
Beacons.ai Review + Tutorial | How To Create a Website In 5 Minutes
March 26, 2021