Social Starts has a data-driven approach to investing in moment-of-inception and Series A financing rounds. They focus on companies leveraging social and mobile technologies with an emphasis on the science and technology of health and happiness.
Funding Rounds Participated In
- Venture capitalVenture capital is a form of private equity financing that is provided by venture capital firms or funds to startups, early-stage, and emerging companies, that have been deemed to have high growth potential or which have demonstrated high growth. Capital invested usually carries a substantial element of risk.
- Social StartsSocial Starts a venture capital firm.
- InvestorAn investor refers to a person or group of people, including a company and organization, that allocates capital with the expectation of a financial return.
- TechnologyTechnology is the making, modification, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of organization
- Entertainment industryThe entertainment industry is part of the tertiary sector of the economy and includes a large number of sub-industries devoted to entertainment.
- Wealth management
- TelevisionTelevision (TV) is a telecommunication medium involving the transmission of moving images and sound from a source to a receiver.
- TelecommunicationTransmission of information between locations using electromagnetics