Republic is an online crowd equity funding platform for Initial Coin Offerings and startup companies. Republic was founded by Kendrink Nguyen and Paul Menchov in 2018. As of May 2016, Republic's online platform allows non-accredited investors to invest in ICO's and startups due to the passing of the U.S. Securities and Exchange enacted Title III of the JOBS Act.
COO & CCO
Co-Founder & CEO
Binance, NEO Lead $12 Million Investment In AngelList Crypto Spin-Off Republic - CoinDesk
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- AngelListAngelList is a U.S. website for startups, angel investors, and job-seekers looking to work at startups.
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)An initial coin offering (ICO) is a means of crowdfunding the release of a new cryptocurrency.
- Binance LabsAn incubator in Malta that focuses on investing in startups with working products.
- Equity crowdfunding