Founded in 2006, Plug and Play, or Plug and Play Tech Center, is a global accelerator and venture capital firm headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The firm invests in technology startups of any stage. The firm also provides non-equity accelerator programs which bring together Fortune 500 corporations and startups for pilots, POCs, strategic investment, and mergers and acquisitions. The firm has offices in Germany, France, China, Japan, and other locations. The firm focuses on companies operating in Insurance technology, Internet of Things, Financial technology, Brand & Retail, Mobility, Health, and other sectors. The firm's principals, Saeed Amidhozour and Rahim Amidhozour, have been investing in startups since 1998.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Plug and Play participates in Seed, Angel and Series A funding where they often co-invest with their strategic partners. Through years of experience and as part of their network, Plug and Play has put together a world-class network of serial entrepreneurs, strategic investors, and industry leaders who actively assist the firm with its successful and growing investment portfolio.
Plug and Play was founded by Saeed Amidi.
Owkin is a medical treatment and therapeutics company founded by Thomas Clozel. They develop artificial intelligence and machine learning tools to augment and develop medical and biological research.
Venture capital marketplace
Honey is a browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout with a single click.
Flock Cover is an insurance technology startup based in London.
OLSET is a San Francisco-based company founded by Gadi Bashvitz.
A company offering a financial platform for managing future financial decisions.
A company that uses machine learning in recruitment of employees based on skills to companies
Extend is an innovative digital credit card distribution platform that redefines how credit cards are issued and shared
Swiftmile is a company founded by Colin Roche, Keith Moravick and Leo Vera.
Artificial Intelligence company
Esusu is a New York-based company founded by Samir Goel.
Trillium Secure is a Sunnyvale, California-based company.
Blueprint Income is a New York-based company.
Associated investment funds
Chief Operating Officer
Global Head of Marketing
Chief Revenue Officer
Founder and CEO
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: BiotechnologyA cluster of topics related to biotechnology.
- Cluster: Venture CapitalA cluster of topics related to venture capital.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Startup acceleratorSupport startups with funding, mentoring, training and events for a definite period (usually three months), in exchange for equity.