Protocol Labs is a company that builds protocols, systems, and tools to improve the internet. They have launched Filecoin, which powers a Blockchain based peer-to-peer storage network on top of its IPFS.
Juan Benet is the founder of Protocol Labs.
Help & FAQs - What is CoinList? - CoinList
May 18, 2017
What is Filecoin? | Beginner's Guide to the Largest-Ever ICO - CoinCentral
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Introducing Filecoin, a decentralized storage network
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)An initial coin offering (ICO) is a means of crowdfunding the release of a new cryptocurrency.
- CoinListCoinlist is a financial services platform for digital assets that is headquartered in San Francisco, California and was founded in 2017 by Andy Bromberg, Brian Tubergen, Graham Jenkin, Joshua Slayton, Kendrick Nguyen, and Paul Menchov.
- AngelListAngelList is a U.S. website for startups, angel investors, and job-seekers looking to work at startups.
- FilecoinFilecoin is a blockchain based storage and cryptocurrency created by Protocol Labs.
- Show More