Komodo (KMD) is a decentralized, open source end-to-end blockchain and cryptocurrency platform designed for developers of any industry to complete transactions while maintaining anonymity. The Komodo platform was forked from Zcash in 2014 by an anonymous group lead by someone under the pseudonym JL777. Komodo was the first cryptocurrency to use a delayed Proof-of-Work (dPoW) consensus mechanism. Solution providers working with Komodo include ChainZilla, Chainmakers, and RedFox Labs. Posrtfolio products and services offered by Komodo include: a Smart Chain composer, security services, a decentralized exchange that supports atomic swaps, and white-label wallets.
The Komodo platform uses blockchain technology that aids the flexible, secure, interoperable, and scalable creation of blockchain-based business solutions. Users of the Komodo platform are encouraged to use a multi-coin cryptocurrency wallet, called Agama, that allows users to collect Komodo (KMD) active user rewards.
In July 2019 Komodo launched a blockchain tool for launching and deploying custom Smart Chains called the Antara Smart Chain Composer that works with Amazon Web Services.
Daniel Christopher Pigeon
Founder & Core Developer
QA & Support Manager
Decentralized Fiat Currencies
Komodo Cryptocurrency: Everything Beginners Need to Know
What is Komodo Coin (KMD) Beginner's Guide, Information & Review
What Is Komodo? Introduction To KMD Token | Crypto Briefing
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Interview with anonymous founder of Komodo - YouTube
August 16, 2018
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Privacy cryptocurrencyA specialized form of cryptocurrencies focused on maintaining the privacy and anonymity of individuals transaction with them.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.