The company was developing a platform that included mediation, direct deals, cross promotion, software development kits (SDK), and application programming interface monitoring tools. It was capable of being used with Android, iOS, and Amazon mobile applications. The platform was meant to provide the ability to test mobile advertisement networks against one another.
Users could choose which mobile application they wanted to use their mediation with and then choose advertising networks to use, such as AdMod, Chartboost, UnityAds, with the Heyzap Ad network included as well. Users could add their credentials and would then be presented with a SDK, which could be integrated to complete the mediation.
Heyzap had a total of three funding rounds, resulting in $8 million raised. The last round in 2012 was a Series B round. In 2015, the company was acquired by Fyber.
Aarlo Stone Fish
Christina A. Brodbeck
Hanui Amy Choi
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Immad AkhundImmad Akhund is an entrepreneur from the UK and currently the Founder and CEO of Mercury.
- Jude GomilaJude Gomila is an entrepreneur and investor. He is CEO and Founder of Golden. He previously cofounded Heyzap and has invested in over 200 companies.
- Albert WengerAlbert Wenger is a German-Amercian businessman, venture capitalist, author, and entrepreneur. He is the founder of DailyLit, managing partner at Union Square Ventures, and the author of World After Capital.
- Andrew McCalisterAndrew McCalister is a technology entrepreneur from Scotland. He is currently the CEO and Co-Founder of Kickpay.
- Naval RavikantNaval Ravikant is an angel investor, podcaster, and entrepreneur. He is the CEO and co-founder of AngelList, and is the founder of several other technology companies such as Epinions, Vast.com, MetaStable, The Hit Forge, and Genoa Corp.
- Show More