Heyzap was founded by Jude Gomila and Immad Akhund in 2008.
Aarlo Stone Fish
Christina A. Brodbeck
Hanui Amy Choi
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Immad AkhundImmad Akhund is an entrepreneur from the UK.
- Jude GomilaJude Gomila is an entrepreneur and investor. He is CEO and Founder of Golden. He previously cofounded Heyzap and has invested in over 100 companies.
- Albert WengerAlbert Wenger is a German-Amercian businessman, venture capitalist, author, and entrepreneur. He is the founder of DailyLit, managing partner at Union Square Ventures, and the author of World After Capital.
- Andrew McCalisterAndrew McCalister is a technology entrepreneur from Scotland. He is currently the CEO and Co-Founder of Kickpay.
- Naval RavikantNaval Ravikant is an angel investor, podcaster, and entrepreneur. He is the CEO and co-founder of AngelList, and is the founder of several other technology companies such as Epinions, Vast.com, MetaStable, The Hit Forge, and Genoa Corp.
- Show More