The company was developing a platform that included mediation, direct deals, cross promotion, software development kits (SDK), and application programming interface monitoring tools. It was capable of being used with Android, iOS, and Amazon mobile applications. The platform was meant to provide the ability to test mobile advertisement networks against one another.
Users could choose which mobile application they wanted to use their mediation with and then choose advertising networks to use, such as AdMod, Chartboost, UnityAds, with the Heyzap Ad network included as well. Users could add their credentials and would then be presented with a SDK, which could be integrated to complete the mediation.
Heyzap had a total of three funding rounds, resulting in $8 million raised. The last round in 2012 was a Series B round. In 2015, the company was acquired by Fyber.
Heyzap raises a $4,300,000 series B round from Union Square Ventures and Qualcomm Ventures.
Heyzap raises a $3,000,000 series A round from Union Square Ventures, Founder Collective, Naval Ravikant and Chris Dixon.
Heyzap raises a $650,000 seed round from Joshua Schachter, Union Square Ventures, Founder Collective, Christina Brodbeck and Naval Ravikant.
Heyzap was founded by Jude Gomila and Immad Akhund.
Aarlo Stone Fish
Christina A. Brodbeck
Hanui Amy Choi
RNTS Media Completes $45M Acquisition Of Mobile Ad Company Heyzap
January 8, 2016
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Getting Started with Heyzap Mediation (ft. UnityAds)
October 31, 2014
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- CompanyIf you’re one of those buddies, having a lifelong passion for food and creativity, then a career witthin the culinary arts is certainly for you!! A Culinary arts career allows you to enjoy peerless travel opportunities and endless job opportunities. ICCA Dubai may be a perfect place to explore your passion for food with none boundaries.
- Immad AkhundImmad Akhund is an entrepreneur from the UK.
- Jude GomilaJude Gomila is an entrepreneur and investor. He is CEO and Founder of Golden. He previously cofounded Heyzap and has invested in over 100 companies.
- Albert WengerAlbert Wenger is a German-Amercian businessman, venture capitalist, author, and entrepreneur. He is the founder of DailyLit, managing partner at Union Square Ventures, and the author of World After Capital.
- Andrew McCalisterAndrew McCalister is a technology entrepreneur from Scotland. He is currently the CEO and Co-Founder of Kickpay.
- Naval RavikantNaval Ravikant is an angel investor, podcaster, and entrepreneur. He is the CEO and co-founder of AngelList, and is the founder of several other technology companies such as Epinions, Vast.com, MetaStable, The Hit Forge, and Genoa Corp.
- Show More