Winklevoss Capital Management is a New York based venture capital company that provides fundings to promising startups and determined entrepreneurs. This family business was founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2012.
Their portfolio includes cryptocurrency and related platforms, such as :
- 21 - company that builds the hardware and software infrastructure to mainstream Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin - The world’s first decentralized, peer-to-peer crypto-currency.
- ChangeCoin - micropayment infrastructure for the web, with Bitcoin.
- Ether - The crypto-fuel for the Ethereum Network.
- Gemini - next generation bitcoin exchange based in New York City.
- Xapo - combines the convenience of an everyday Bitcoin wallet with the security of a deep cold storage vault.
Other investments across multiple sectors include AngelList, Asseta, Cabify, Carbon38, Dirty Lemon, Fetchr, Grove, Little Spoon, Memebox, MeUndies, Paddle8, Protocol Labs, Rowing Blazers, SPIDR, Taptalk, Tezos, Triple Mint and Vault12.
Teachable is a company that allows users to create and sell online courses.
A consumer company providing customers with the latest in Asian beauty products, culture and trends.
A blockchain platform for high-interest crypto accounts and low-cost credit products.
Real estate technology company aiming to streamline the home mortgage process. Lenda was acquired by Reali in April 2019.
A company that provides a data platform for buildings and properties.
Minibar Delivery is a New York-based company.