Gemini is a digital currency exchange and custodial services platform for cryptocurrency. It provides a marketplace that enables buying, selling, and storing of bitcoin, ether, and other types of cryptocurrency. The company was founded by Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, known colloquially as the Winklevoss twins, in 2014, and is headquartered in New York City.
Gemini Interest Account Review! Earn 8.05% On Your Crypto w/ Gemini Earn! Everything Explained!
October 12, 2021
Gemini Launches the Gemini Dollar: U.S. Dollars on the Blockchain
What is Gemini Dollar Stablecoin? Beginners Guide to GUSD
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Cryptocurrency exchangePlatforms for buying and selling digital assets: cryptocurrencies, tokens, NFTs, futures, etc. They perform the same role as regular stock exchanges.
- MarketplaceAn offline or online market for trading.
- Show More
- BinanceBinance is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao.
- CoinbaseCoinbase is a digital asset exchange company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It operates exchanges of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- FTX Trading Ltd.FTX is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange company.
- KuCoin ExchangeKuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Show More