Telegraph Hill Capital is a venture capital firm that is based in San Francisco, California and was founded in 2007. The firm prefers to invest in technologies companies operating in the advertising, e-commerce, education, social media, fin-tech, productivity, health, fitness, big data and wearable device sectors.
The Telegraph Hill Capital provides advisory services and investment capital to build lasting ventures and generate high returns to investors in the Fund managed, the Telegraph Hill Capital Fund I. The firm provides new and growing ventures with access to services and expertise and investors with a vehicle to deploy capital in Europe and the United States primarily.
Our commitment goes beyond the required capital infusion. We team up with founders to help them carry their vision toward product-market fit and leadership.
Seed and follow-on rounds. Preference for products that have been in the market for a few months and demonstrate sticky customers and competitive advantage.
Telegraph Hill Capital's investments include Lettuce, NewHound, Ringadoc, Oonair, ME911, Chronogolf, Clutter and ChicPlace.
Their exited investments include Lettuce, Chronogolf, Zaption, Captio, Circa, Ringadoc and ChicPlace.
Associated Investment Funds
Funding Rounds Participated In
- Venture capitalVenture capital is a form of private equity financing that is provided by venture capital firms or funds to startups, early-stage, and emerging companies, that have been deemed to have high growth potential or which have demonstrated high growth. Capital invested usually carries a substantial element of risk.
- InvestorAn investor refers to a person or group of people, including a company and organization, that allocates capital with the expectation of a financial return.
- Financial technologyFinancial technology is the technology and innovation that aims to compete with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services.
- Telegraph Hill CapitalTelegraph Hill Capital invests in early stage companies focused on logistics, property technology, agriculture, commerce, education, health and fitness, financial technology, IoT and cybersecurity.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Show More
- TechnologyTechnology is the making, modification, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of organization
- SoftwareSoftware is a set of instructions, data, or programs used to operate computers and execute specific tasks.
- AgricultureCultivation of life forms for food, fiber, biofuel and other products used to sustain life
- EducationNAICS industry sector 61 - establishments that provide instruction and training in a wide variety of subjects. This instruction and training is provided by specialized establishments, such as schools, colleges, universities, and training centers.
- LogisticsLogistics is the organization and coordination of resources.
- Show More
Aleksander HolmInterested in understanding the world we live in.
Elena BazdyrevaA novice crypto investor.
Melanie ManipulaHelping organize knowledge.
Jed ChristiansenDirector of Product and Data at Golden || Founder - Seed-DB.
Katrina-Kay PettittData Duchess @ Golden
Bezmenov SerhiiI am studying cryptocurrency. I live in Ukraine. I work as a sales manager. I like to study and benefit projects in the crypto industry.
Alex FutersCrypto searcher and investor
Петров ДаниилHello! My name is Daniil, I'm interested in IT, also I like discovering new stuff