Pillar is a venture capital firm headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and founded in 2016 by Jamie Goldstein and 17 founder CEO's which include: Niraj Shah, Steve Kaufer, Corey Thomas, Ellen Rubin, Jason Robins, Tom Ebling, Stan Lapidus, Jeff Binder, Ash Ashutosh, Rich Napolitano, Steve Kokinos, Dave Husak, Jeremy Hitchcock, Tom Erickson, Jit Saxena, Deepak Taneja, and Steve Conine. Pillar primarily focuses its investments in early stage technology companies working on creating products and services using artificial and machine intelligence.
- Zapata Computing
- Pill Pack
- Desktop Metal
- Path AI
- GRO Biosciences
Founder & Partner
Is Buying Tokens the new Venture Capital? - Pillar VC - Medium
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Digital Currency Platform
Blockchain Content Marketplace
Medical Artificial Intelligence
Auditing & Analytics
Smart City Solutions
Jorge Diaz Largo
Mobile Blockchain Ticket Solution
Quantum Computing Software
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- AlgorandAlgorand is a company implementing an open source public ledger and cryptocurrency payment system utilizing the Byzantine Agreement message-passing protocol to reach consensus among network participants.
- PathAI (company)PathAI is a Boston-based artificial intelligence company developing therapeutics and healthcare products.
- BostonCapital city of the state of Massachusetts, United States