Felicis Ventures is a venture capital firm founded in 2006. The firm was established by Aydin Senkut. The firm is based in San Francisco, California. As recent as February 2019, the firm is currently holding 133 companies in its portfolio and has sold off their shares in 141 companies. The company that is recently funded by Felicis Ventures is Untitled Labs – in January 2019 – which is a platform designed for companies that are developing consumer application products.
Felicis Ventures has provided funding for startups that are operating from Europe, Asia, as well as North and South America. The firm has invested in a range of technology-based startups, from e-commerce to energy conservation. It prefers to fund startups that require financing on seed-stage up to Series C. With its sixth round of funding series held in June 2018, the firm’s currently managing a fund total of $708.6 million. By February 2019, this funding round has also raised the highest amount in a single series, which was $270 million. It is almost 8 times the amount of funding that they raised during their first funding series in 2010.
Associated investment funds
CFO & Partner
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- TurkeyCountry spanning southeastern Europe and western Asia
- PolandRepublic in central-eastern Europe
- FranceCountry with territory in Europe and several overseas regions and territories
- IrelandIsland in north-west Europe, currently politically divided into the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- ItalyRepublic in Southern Europe
- Show More