The company's platform is known as Flow. It is a blockchain that allows for users to access consumer applications, games, and digital assets. There are more than 500 developers on Flow and over 100 projects being developed. Flow allows for beta testing of blockchain games and also gives users access to multiple payment options.
No jargon or nonsense. Just good fun.
Dapper Labs uses the power of play to deliver blockchain-based experiences and digital collectibles that are made for you and ready for the real world.
Blockchain is the biggest thing to happen to the internet since the iPhone. It will reshape how we use and interact with digital worlds.
But for this technology to realize its real-world potential, it needs to, y’know, be used. By people. Real people, in the real world—not just industry insiders and early adopters.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Non-fungible token (NFT)Non-fungible tokens are specialized types of cryptographic tokens that represent something unique or rare.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptoKittiesCryptoKitties is a game built on the Ethereum blockchain in which users can collect and trade virtual kittens.