Alpha Technology Announces ASIC Miners for Litecoin are Coming Soon
Litecoin (LTC) explained: what is it and what it's used for
March 25, 2021
Litecoin 2021: What is Litecoin LTC?
January 7, 2021
Litecoin creator Charlie Lee on navigating the cryptocurrency space today
April 26, 2021
Litecoin Has Now Deployed Segregated Witness
Aaron van Wirdum
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Blockchain (company)Blockchain is a blockchain and software development company offering hardware and software cryptocurrency wallets. Blockchain.com is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange established in 2012 and is registered in United Kingdom.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Show More
- Segregated Witness (SegWit)Segregated witness, or SegWit, is an update to blockchain protocols in which the digital signatures are separated from the transaction data in the blocks. It is the name used for a soft fork change in the transaction format of the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Litecoin, and others.
- Lightning NetworkThe Lightning Network is a decentralized network utilizing smart contract functionality to enable off-chain transactions with cryptographic confidence of on blockchain enforceability.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- Atomic swapAn atomic swap allows for a simultaneous exchange of different cryptocurrencies using a hashed time locked contract.
- DecredDecred (Decentralized Credit) is a self funded cryptocurrency project
- Show More