Bechtel Corporation is an engineering, construction, and project management company working with industry and government. Bechtel was founded in 1898 by Warren A. Bechtel, the company has gone on to complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Bechtel's corporate headquarters are located in Reston Virginia, with offices located around the world.
The company has expertise in many industries such as:
- Infrastructure - Aviation, civil, communications, rail, and power.
- Defense and Nuclear Security - Chemical weapons disassembly and destruction, critical infrastructure, facilities operations and management, supply chain management, U.S. naval programs
- Environmental Cleanup and Management - Cleanup and remediation, decontamination and decommissioning, waste processing and disposal
- Mining & Metals - Coal; ferrous, nonferrous, and industrial metals; metal forming and finishing.
- Oil, Gas & Chemicals - Liquefied natural gas, offshore oil and gas, onshore oil and gas, petrochemicals, pipelines
- Power - Nuclear, renewables, thermal, transmission, combined cycle, and hydro.
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Catherine Hunt Ryan
Chief Financial Officer
President & Chief Operating Officer
Manager of Strategy and Business Development
Chief Human Resources Officer
Manager, EPC Functions
General Counsel Senior Vice President