The zCloak Network will build the necessary ZKP related infrastructures for the Cloaking Space. Main components include a wallet app/extension, a substrate-based blockchain and a network of incentivized ZKP service providers.
The zCloak blockchain is built with the Substrate framework. It can easily interoperate with other parachains in the Polkadot/Kusama network. The main functionalities of the zCloak blockchain include coordinating the work of ZKP service providers, settling payment for ZKP service fee, setting up smart contracts to react to user computation results, dealing with network governance and working as a port to other parachains in Polkadot/Kusama or other public blockchains such as Ethereum, BSC and Solana, etc.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Zero-knowledge proofZero-knowledge proofs are a class of cryptographic protocol that confirms knowledge without revealing excess data, with applications in cybersecurity, financial transactions and blockchain technology.
- zk-SNARKzk-SNARKs are a form of zero knowledge proof best known for their use in the Zcash protocol.
- Polkadot (cryptocurrency)Polkadot is a blockchain network built to enable Web3 and decentralized internet.
- Kusama (KSM)Kusama is a scalable multi-chain network for radical innovation and early stage Polkadot deployments. Expect Chaos. No promises.
- Show More
- StarkNetStarkNet is a permissionless decentralized Validity-Rollup (also known as a “ZK-Rollup”)
- PenumbraPenumbra is a shielded, cross-chain network allowing users to securely transact, stake, swap, or marketmake without broadcasting their personal information.
- AleoAleo is a decentralized autonomous organization offering privacy applications for blockchain ecosystems.
- ZKValidatorZKValidator champions the use of zero knowledge technology and privacy solutions across multiple blockchain networks.