Zeus Shield is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency platform designed for insurance business that is headquartered in New York City, New York and was founded by Longshan Fangshu, Huang Wei, Xie Shaoshuai, and Chen Meiyi. It is backed by an Artificial IntelligenceI module that aids in insurance acceptance and accounting. The use of a Blockchain-based Digital identity system helps protect users from removal, edits and forging of their information. Zeuss Shield is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain and offers digital identity smart contracts, personalized insurance policies and pricing, precision marketing, and an artificially intelligent insurance acceptance and verification system.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- InsuranceEquitable transfer of the risk of a loss, from one entity to another in exchange for payment
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.