Illuvium is a video game developer. The company publishes AAA play-to-earn crypto-games. Illuvium’s games possess collectible NFT assets alongside in-game functionality, which can be played across different games planned for the Illuvium metaverse. The company plans for the games to appear in partnership with other games in the DeFi metaverse.
Illuvium possesses different features, like Layer-2 Integration. Though it is secured by Ethereum, it is developed on Immutable X (IMX)—a layer-2 solution for scaling applications with NFT functionality. Utilizing Immutable X, Illuvium allows players to mint and trade their NFTs with streamlined transaction finality. Illuvium possesses a built-in decentralized exchange (DEX) platform referred to as the IlluviDEX.
IlluviDEX is used for exchanging Illuvium assets and Illuvial NFTs. A five percent fee is taken from every sale and put into the rewards pool for ILV stakers. A total of three million ILV, which is equivalent to thirty percent of the maximum supply of ten million, is allocated to the Illuvium yield farming program. The allocation is set to be distributed to participants over a period of three years, contributing liquidity and via different partner reward schemes.
17. Showdown: Cinematic Reveal Trailer Showcases An Epic Encounter In Illuvium
March 19, 2021
18. Illuvium Balancer Liquidity Bootstrap Pool Starts Tuesday March 30th, 15:00 UTC
March 25, 2021
19. How To Claim The Balancer Bonus NFTs - Illuvium - Medium
March 30, 2021
20. Aleksandr Kirilenko, Lead Modeler, says Illuvium is the best professional experience he's ever had.
April 2, 2021
21. BLP Launchpad closes, breaking a record on Balancer.
April 2, 2021