Founded in 2013 by Christopher Terry and Isis De La Torre, New York-based IM Academy is an online educational platform that teaches forex, e-commerce markets, digital currency, and high-frequency techniques. The training is carried out in about eight major global languages. The company offers its products and services via a network marketing compensation plan that allows its IBO's to earn by sharing their services with others.
There are a variety of academies on the IM Academy platform:
- Elite Academy: This academy is for those who are unsure of which academy to begin learning from. This option gives access to the FRX, DCX, and HFX academies.
- FRX Academy: This academy teaches foreign exchange. Users learn how to understand currency movements, the different types of chart analysis, how foreign markets operate, and strategies to enter into trades in the forex market.
- HFX Academy: This is the academy for learning high frequency markets consisting of different currencies, indicies, bonds, metals, and stocks.
- DCX Academy: This is for those who want to learn about how the digital currency market operates, the different types of digital currencies, and how to use digital currencies.
- ECX Academy: This is for those who are new to or already familiar with the eCommerce market. In the ECX Academy, users create a store, find and sell products without an inventory, learn how to ads on Facebook and Instagram, analyze their growth, and scale their business. IM Academy uses GoLive for daily education. It supports multiple languages, and users are assisted by educators at different times of the day, seven days a week.
Also they have the branch new website in thailand at imacademythailand.com.