Elemental Machines is a synthetic biology and computer software company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts that was founded in 2015. The company manufactures a Sensory Network to improve experimental reproducibility by monitoring and analyzing environmental variables that can influence scientific processes such as temperature, humidity, air pressure, and light levels.
On October 2 2018 Elemental Machines announced a partnership with PerkinElmer in the production of the Asset Genius system for laboratory monitoring.
Elementalmachines.io : Elemental Machines - Providing data-driven insights into lab equipment performance and. - HypeStat
- Synthetic biologySynthetic biology is a multidisciplinary area of research that seeks to create new biological parts, devices, and systems, or to redesign systems that are already found in nature to have new abilities.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- IndieBioA startup accelerator for biotechnology companies located in San Francisco, California.
- Synthetic biologyInterdisciplinary branch of biology and engineering, applying multiple disciplines to build artificial biological systems for research, engineering, and medical applications.
- PerkinElmerPerkinElmer is a biotechnology company founded by Richard Scott Perkin working on developing detection, imaging, informatics, and service capable technologies.