Workato helps users connect disparate systems and services, and set up triggers to start other actions.
Workato is an enterprise-grade, cloud-based automation and integration platform headquartered in Cupertino, California.
Investors include Battery Ventures, Storm Ventures, ServiceNow and Workday Ventures.
CEO and Founder
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- MuleSoftA technology company providing an integration platform for connecting SaaS & enterprise applications.
- MicrosoftAmerican multinational technology corporation
- SalesforceA company offering a customer relationship management platform.
- IFTTTIFTTT is a smart-home technology company and software, focused on connecting Internet-of-Things enabled smart devices.
- MarketoMarketo is a California-based software company that was founded in 2006.
- Show More