Founded in 1999, Redpoint Ventures is a venture capital firm headquartered in Menlo Park, California. The firm seeks to invest in the cloud infrastructure, consumer, marketplace, other, SaaS and software sectors.
Redpoint Ventures is a venture capital firm primarily investing in technology but also exploring opportunities in the fields of alternative energy and clean technologies. Within the technology area, Redpoint invests in broadband infrastructure, enterprise systems, software, interactive media, content, advertising, consumer internet services, applications, mobile platform and applications, as well as semiconductor materials and devices. The firm also looks at opportunities in China through its Shanghai office, Redpoint China (红点中国).
Associated Investment Funds
Funding Rounds Participated In
Venture capital firm Redpoint hires a 'head of founder experience'
October 22, 2019
- Venture capitalVenture capital is a form of private equity financing that is provided by venture capital firms or funds to startups, early-stage, and emerging companies, that have been deemed to have high growth potential or which have demonstrated high growth. Capital invested usually carries a substantial element of risk.
- Stripe (company)Stripe is a financial technology company providing software that allows businesses and individuals to make and receive online payments.
- ZendeskZendesk is a customer service software company developing solutions for customer relationships and customer service founded in 2007 by Morten Primdahl.
- HerokuHeroku provides a multi-language cloud application platform enabling developers to deploy, scale and manage their applications.
- NetflixNetflix is an American multinational video streaming platform and production company.