Weld is the developer of a cryptocurrency platform intended to allow users to pay with cryptocurrency like a traditional bank card. The platform allows users to use the cryptocurrency card to make payments for any purchase or service for regular daily expenses with minimal commissions. Weld works to issue cards issued by Visa, connect to all major cryptocurrency trading platforms and popular wallets, and to Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Weld, as a payment service, allows users to connect fiat cards to leading crypto exchanges and popular wallets to make purchases online or via a POS terminal at any retail point worldwide. It has signed agreements with banks and regulators in the CIS region. The company's wallet protects users' money through the use of regulated banks, working with state-accredited banks. It supports exchanges including Huobi, FTX, Kuna, and Bitfinex, with Weld working to support more.
The benefits of using the Weld card include the following:
- cashback per turnover, with some cashback from purchases up to 9 percent
- user management of their portfolio through the Weld application
- choice of bank that is convenient for the user
- family cards to control children's expenses
- split payments
- a variety of types of deposits
- scheduled payments
- various use cases of digital assets, such as crypto, gaming, and streaming balances
- personal design of a card's appearance to create an individual card
- personal financial management, including tools to increase financial literacy
- income deposit in cryptocurrency
The WELD token was issued by Weld with a limit of 250 million tokens. The token has a deflationary model and forwards 10 percent of the profit from all card payments to the monthly "buy back" of WELD token from the market, which goes to be treasury that is used for dealing with consumer grievance issues. The token can be traded on PancakeSwap, Uniswap, and Bitmart.
The WELD token is a utility token, which can be used for fees and discounts on Weld products and services, including, but not limited to the following:
- providing instant cashback in weld tokens
- leveling up for a user's card, which unlocks new features
- buying and selling NFTs or attaching an NFT to the Weld card
- reducing processing fees
- increasing daily and monthly limits on expenses
- buying and staking Weld tokens for rewards
50 Guaranteed Allocations for WELD Token Holders on Kaizen Finance
January 19, 2022
AMA session for Incrypted - Weld Money - Medium
September 2, 2021
Competition of crypto payment systems - Weld Money - Medium
August 25, 2021
Detailed instructions for the WELD token staking - Weld Money - Medium
October 5, 2021
Detailed instructions for WELD LP token creating - Weld Money - Medium
November 3, 2021
- Crypto (a cryptocurrency)Crypto (CTO) was a lite version of Bitcoin using a Lyra2RE as a proof-of-work algorithm.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.