NAC International Inc is a nuclear fuel cycle consulting and technology company that provides services to more than 200 customers, including leading nuclear utilities, supplier companies, governments, agencies, and the investment and financial communities.
NAC specializes in nuclear materials transport, spent fuel storage and transport technologies, nuclear fuel cycle consulting, and fuel cycle information services. NAC also provides fuel procurement and performance evaluations, and regulatory and communications planning.
The company was founded in 1968 and its headquarters are in Peachtree Corners, a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. NAC gained early recognition for its pioneering nuclear market information services and used fuel storage cask design and licensing.
- International deployment of transportable storage systems – including to Zion, the largest dry storage used nuclear fuel project for a U.S. decommissioned plant
- Development of MAGNASTOR®, the highest spent fuel assembly capacity and most efficient transportable storage technology in the United States.
- Major U.S. Department of Energy projects, including securing plutonium-bearing fuel at the BN-350 reactor in Kazakhstan, spent fuel stabilization in North Korea involving loading of 800 sealed canisters, removing highly enriched uranium fuel from Iraq after the Gulf War, and retrieving highly enriched nuclear fuel from foreign research reactors to the United States.
- Contractor for major U.S. Department of Energy design, engineering and fabrication programs, including at Hanford, Savannah River Site and Oak Ridge.
- Design, licensing, and fabrication of more than 500 transportable used fuel storage systems, the LWT truck transport casks, and the STC dual purpose rail transport casks.
- Specialized cask services for the DOE, including design of a unique transport cask for Californium and support for recertification of the Paducah Tiger UF6 transport overpack, including drop test analysis.
- Proven experience in commercial and government nuclear material safeguards management.
- A key member of the Consolidated Interim Storage Industry initiative with Interim Storage Partners, in Andrews, Texas.
Senior Vice President, and Corporate Secretary and General Counsel of NAC International
Vice President of Quality Assurance
Vice President of Projects
Vice President, Engineering and Licensing
Vice President of Business Development
Manager of Nuclear Analysis
Senior Vice President of Site and Transportation Services
Manager of System Operations
Director of Transportation and Packaging Solutions
Vice President of Market and Product Strategy
Vice President, Finance and Administration, and Treasurer
Kent S. Cole
President and CEO
Director of Human Resources
Vice President of Consulting
Manager of Applied Mechanics Engineering Design
Manager of Cask Development Projects