Minima is a completely decentralized network for information and value transfer, that enables individuals to exchange whatever, wherever and whenever they want, with others.
Minima is a cryptocurrency designed to be ultra-compact. Designed to remain Totally Decentralized.
Designed to have no rulers. There are no miners and no ever-growing database. A simple yet powerful scripting language, Cascading Proof Chain, adaptive block scaling, and an innovative Proof of Work (PoW) backed usercentric blockchain algorithm that uses both on-chain and off-chain traffic for security. All Quantum Secure Cryptography. Small enough to run efficiently on your mobile phone. Everyone runs a Complete node.
An Introduction To Minima
November 4, 2019
Installing the Minima node on the server
February 18, 2022
Killer Q's with Blockchain Macca - Episode 2 ft/Naomi Oba @ Minima
December 22, 2021
Minima - project review and the incentive program - how to get Minima tokens now | Cryptus
September 13, 2021
Minima AMA with CTO Paddy Cerri
January 13, 2022
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Crypto (a cryptocurrency)Crypto (CTO) was a lite version of Bitcoin using a Lyra2RE as a proof-of-work algorithm.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.