M Ventures is the corporate venture capital arm of Merck KG. The firm was founded in 2009 in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands.
The firm is interested in advanced materials, biotechnology, life science, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, and venture capital work. The firm invests in innovative technologies and products with potential for significant impacts. M Ventures is interested in companies that develop biotechnologies for cancer treatments, new pharmaceutical drugs, healthcare, RNA modifications, and treatments for gastrointestinal diseases.
Funding Rounds Participated In
- Venture capitalVenture capital is a form of private equity financing that is provided by venture capital firms or funds to startups, early-stage, and emerging companies, that have been deemed to have high growth potential or which have demonstrated high growth. Capital invested usually carries a substantial element of risk.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics
- DNA ScriptDNA Script is a DNA synthesis company founded by Thomas Ybert, Sylvain Gariel, and Xavier Gordon in 2014, and headquartered in Paris, France.
- MedisafeA company offering a medication management platform that gives insight into patient behavior.
- Manticore GamesManticore Games is the developer and operator of CORE, a digital playground and community designed to unleash imagination and explore new play experiences.