Forestay Capital is a venture capital that is dedicated to investing in companies found in technology based sectors. The firm was founded by Frederic Wohlwend in Geneve, Geneve, Switzerland.
The firm is interested in companies that hold appeal towards the future in several industries. Forestay Capital is interested in technology companies based in Europe, Israel, and the United States. Software and data-driven businesses with established models attract the firm. The firm is part of Waypoint Capital which is owned by Ernesto Bertarelli.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- TechnologyMaking, modification, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of organization
- Waypoint Capital PartnersA venture capital firm in New York that focuses on clients' needs and provides a high degree of flexibility in structuring investments to meet their objectives
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...
- Wasabi (software)Software