Edgeless is a blockchain and cryptocurrency software development company headquartered in Lithuania and was founded in 2016 by Tomas Draksas, Tomas Lukosaitis, and Ignas Mangevicius. The company offers a decentralized casino platform designed for the gambling industry that is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. It features complete transparency, zero percent house edge, full anonymity, and the ability to earn without 3rd party commissions. Casino games offered on the platform include: slots, dice, crash, blackjack, and baccarat.
From February 28, 2017 to March 21st, 2017 Edgeless held their initial coin offering (ICO) selling approximately $2 million worth of their platforms native cryptocurrency utility token EDG.
A Beginner's Guide To #Edgeless Cryptocurrency
Edgeless (EDG) could be the best cryptocurrency gambling token you have never heard of -- Steemit
Edgeless White Paper
License received: Edgeless becomes first legal blockchain casino!
What is Edgeless - An Ultimate Guide on EDG crypto
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- GamblingNAICS industry - establishments (except casino hotels) primarily engaged in operating gambling facilities, such as casinos, bingo halls, and video gaming terminals, or in the provision of gambling services, such as lotteries and off-track betting.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- Utility token