CESCA Therapeutics is a biotechnology company developing cellular therapies, medicinal delivery systems, and regenerative medicines that is headquartered in Rancho Cordova, California and was founded in 1986 by Philip H. Coelho.
CESCA Therapeutics changed its name to ThermoGenesis in 2019 to showcase their strategy and capabilities of providing cellular manufacturing tools and services. The company offers clinical biobanking, point-of-care solutions, cellular processing, and has developed solutions such as their X-Lab System Start-Up Kit, their X-WASH System Start-Up Kit, PXP System Start-Up Kit, and their X-MINI CD3 Selection Kit.
Their X-Lab System Start-Up Kit, X-WASH System Start-Up Kit, and PXP System Start-Up Kit all include control modules, a docking station, their Datatrak Software, counterweights, and X-balance rings.
ThermoGenesis is interested in providing their products and services to blood banks, hospitals, researchers, and clinicians. Their products are designed to extract bone marrow with a reliable system, and to advance cell therapies for clinics.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology in a broad sense includes the use of living systems and organisms, as well as their parts for the development or production of products.
- Stem cell technologyTechnology used for isolating, generating, growing and controlling the differentiation of stem cells into specialized cells and the application of stem cell technology for medical and non-medical purposes such as producing meat through cellular agriculture.
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.
- Stem cellStem cells are self-renewing cells that have the potential to become multiple different cell types in the body. Stem cells are found in developing embryos. Adult stem cells maintain and repair tissues throughout life. Induced pluripotent stem cells are a type of stem cell derived from adult cells that are reprogrammed in the lab.
- Regenerative medicineBranch of research dealing with the process of replacing, engineering, or regenerating biological units to (re-)establish normal function