Advancells is a research-oriented company that focuses on providing authentic and quality primary cells that include stem cells for research studies, stem cell therapy, preclinical analysis, and vitro tools for clinical research.
The company aims to be a part of the developmental preclinical studies for improvising its protocols, pertaining to better isolation of stem cells with minimum manipulation of their genetic and epigenetic signatures.
Advancells has established a quality management system by following all guidelines to be compliant with GLP standards. All the SOPs related to the procedures, system, quality control, and quality assessments are in compliance with the GLP/GMP standards. All the raw materials purchased for the development of specific stem cells and other primary cells are of GLP/GMP standards and are well documented.
The company's mission is to harness the maximum potential of Regenerative Medicine, using the latest technologies and innovations for enhanced efficiency and product quality. The company aims to increase awareness about modern medicine, advance accessibility for better therapeutics, and establish a stringent quality control system to develop better healthcare.
Advancells Stem Cell Therapies
May 9, 2017
Advancells Successfully Treats 4-year-old Child Suffering From Cerebral Palsy With Cortical Visual Impairment
Advancells, Stem Cells Future of Medicine
January 1, 2018
Mr. Vipul Jain, Founder and CEO, Advancells Stem Cell Therapy
November 15, 2018
Startup Advancells is promoting stem cell technology to cure different diseases
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology in a broad sense includes the use of living systems and organisms, as well as their parts for the development or production of products.
- Stem cell technologyTechnology used for isolating, generating, growing and controlling the differentiation of stem cells into specialized cells and the application of stem cell technology for medical and non-medical purposes such as producing meat through cellular agriculture.
- HealthcareHealth care is the maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, amelioration, or cure of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in people. Health care is delivered by health professionals and allied health fields. Medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, midwifery, nursing, optometry, audiolog...
- BiopharmaceuticalType of pharmaceutical drug product
- Stem cellStem cells are self-renewing cells that have the potential to become multiple different cell types in the body. Stem cells are found in developing embryos. Adult stem cells maintain and repair tissues throughout life. Induced pluripotent stem cells are a type of stem cell derived from adult cells that are reprogrammed in the lab.
- Microbiome and Gut HealthThe field of health as it relates to gut microbiota - the microorganisms inside the human microbiome, including bacteria and archaea that live in the digestive tracts of humans.