Valo Ventures invests in companies focused on technology, automation, mobility, climate change, carbon, consumption, consumers, urbanization, circular economy, and regenerative economy. The firm was founded in 2018, in Palo Alto, California, United States.
The firm searches for companies that have an application of emerging technologies in global markets. Valo Ventures is interested in companies that develop automation solutions, provide weather data for on-ground decision making, and career path platforms for women.
Associated investment funds
Funding Rounds Participated In
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalVenture capital is a form of private equity financing that is provided by venture capital firms or funds to startups, early-stage, and emerging companies that have been deemed to have high growth potential or which have demonstrated high growth. Capital invested usually carries a substantial element of risk.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics
- Simbe RoboticsTally an autonomous robotic shelf auditing and analytics solution for retail.
- LanditLandit is a company that provides a career pathing platform.
- PlanetIQA Golden, Colorado based company that aims to launch satellites for weather tracking.
- FinanceThe industry regarding the management, creation, and study of money and investments.