TokenCard is a blockchain software development company offering a payment platform that integrates blockchain with existing payment systems. The company is headquartered in London, England and was founded in 2017 by David Hoggard and Mel Gelderman. Its core product, the TokenCard mobile app, enables TokenCard (TKN) token holders to globally transact using their digital assets as real money. The TokenCard mobile application allows users to make purchases with DGX, ETH, DAI, or any ERC20 token; and offers the ability to pay in a combination of cryptocurrency assets for each single transaction.
Initial coin offering (ICO)
On May 2, 2017 TokenCard concluded their ICO selling approximately $12.7 worth of TokenCard (TKN) tokens.
Anna Mostyn Williams
Head of Marketing
Head of Design
Chief Commercial Officer
Ethereum Based Debit Card ‘TokenCard’ ICO Raises $12.7 Million in 30 Minutes
TokenCard/Token Platform Whitepaper
David Hoggard, Mel Gelderman, Peter Vessenes
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Software developmentCreation and maintaining of programs and applications
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.