Syndr is a DeFi protocol for simple, capital-efficient and omnichain synthetic assets with sustainable liquidity. Synthetic assets are tokenized derivatives engineered to simulate the price of another asset.
• Stablecoin collateral - Borrow omnichain synthetic assets against USD stablecoins
• Capital Efficiency - Borrow synthetics with an effective MCR of 92% & native system MCR of 110%.
• Omnichain - Natively bridgeable b/w all chains
• Multi-Collateral support - FRAX, DAI, LUSD, aDAI, cDAI, etc. (Pool your assets together)
• Sustainable liquidity - Syndr implements new novel antifragile mechanisms to ensure sustainable liquidity using a combination of liquidity aggregation, liquidity ownership and liquidity direction.
We are currently a small team and backed by some of the best names in the DeFi including the founders of 1inch, StakeDAO, Persistance.One, Biconomy, EPNS, Movr network, Gnosis, ClayStack, CapX and more.
Announcing our Angel round - Syndr - Medium
January 20, 2022
crispy-octo-enigma/Syndr_Protocol_Whitepaper_v0.4.pdf at main · 0xSyndr/crispy-octo-enigma