The company recognizes that quantum computing and software requires fundamentally different algorithms and approaches from conventional software. They look to cooperate with clients to identify high-value business problems where quantum computing is expected to provide tractability or speed-up compared to classical computing.
Quantum computing provides new possibilities for fast and cost-effective in-silico discovery and optimization for specialty chemicals, drugs and functional materials. The company looks to support in-house discoveries and optimization activities by developing novel quantum-computational chemistry methods and integrating them into existing computational-chemistry ad material-science workflows.
Quantum-computers are designed to stimulate quantum-dynamic at the atomic level, which required scientists over thirty years to be able to create such a device. The company uses the latest quantum-processors to implement chemistry simulations.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Qu & Co
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands
Quantum Computing Software and Services
- Cluster: Quantum technologyA cluster of topics in quantum technology with applications outside of quantum computing.
- ChemistryChemistry is the scientific discipline involving elements and compounds composed of atoms.
- AlgorithmProcedure for calculation
- Materials scienceInterdisciplinary field which deals with the discovery and design of new materials; primarily concerned with the physical and chemical properties of solids
- Processor (computing)Class of electronic units for electronic data processings
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...