The company looks to provide cloud automation which includes real-time Infrastructure-as-Code, predictive billing, and automatic cloud syncing for developing services on the cloud. The goal of these features is to allow developers to bypass mundane tasks and spend more time building their application(s). They offer pre-built cloud templates and recommend infrastructures to fit specific businesses.
Some of the solutions that Opsly offers include cloud architectures that allow for drag and drop components, syncing of cloud diagrams, infrastructure updates and deploys, as well as architecture templates for launching a business on the cloud. Each cloud template is designed with scalability, resiliency, availability, management, and security in mind.
With the cloud platform, any environment from dev to prod can be integrated and selected depending on business requirements. They offer twenty-three reference architecture templates to assist in the design of a cloud infrastructure.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
London, England, United Kingdom
- Cloud computingForm of internet-based computing that provides shared computer processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand
- Cloud storageModel of networked online storage
- Software as a service (SaaS)Software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted
- AutomationUse of various control systems for operating equipment
- B2BBusiness-to-business, business model.