Natus Vincere is a Ukraine-based eSports organization that was founded in 2009. The name means "born to win" in Latin and is often abbreviated as Navi.The organization initially entered into the Counter-Strike gaming scene and eventually started competing with Dota.Team members are provided with a training ground and financial services in order to train for the eSports competions. Teams generally change members annually and members are often referred to by their nicknames.
The organization was first formed to play Counter-Strike and has expanded to compete in competitions and championships for other games. Such games include Dota 2, Rainbow 6, Apex Legends, PUBG, Free Fire, Brawl Stars, Rocket League, Call of Duty: Warzone, Halo Infinite, Valorant, and Mobile Legends.
Games and Natus Vincere Teams
Games and Natus Vincere Teams continued
Luis Puente Peña
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CyberSportis a form of competition that is facilitated by electronic systems, particularly video games.
- OrganizationAn organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment.
- TeamGroup linked in a common purpose
- eSportseSports is a form of competition that is facilitated by electronic systems, particularly video games.
- Dota 2Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game
- Counter-Strike: Global OffensiveA classic among all shooters
- VALORANTRiot Games presents VALORANT: a 5v5 character-based tactical FPS where precise gunplay meets unique agent abilities. Learn about VALORANT and its stylish cast
- FortniteOnline video game first released in 2017 and developed by Epic Games