Islamic Coin — purposeful community crypto asset. It’s used as a native coin on the Haqq blockchain. Each time a new Islamic Coin is minted, 10% of the issued amount is deposited into a special. Evergreen DAO for further investment into projects beneficiary for Muslim community or given to Islamic charities. This is the first introduction of a coin bringing direct economic value to a community.
Haqq Blockchain — Haqq (Arabic for truth) is a Proof of Stake blockchain network compatible with the existing ecosystem of Blockchain tools and developer instruments (primarily, Ethereum and Cosmos) and meeting modern industry requirements, with fast-finality and high transactions troughtput. Haqq’s purpose is to serve the international Muslim community by providing a financial and technological tool that allows for independent financial interaction, while supporting technological evolution and philanthropy.
The Evergreen DAO is a non-profit virtual foundation focused on long term sustainability and community impact. It effectively works as a crypto endowment. In some cases described below, Evergreen DAO also may fund activities necessary for the Haqq network evolution. Key decisions are made by a council that consists of Haqq network validators whose contribution to the network stability and security is the greatest.
IslamicCoin: Shariah compliant digital money
August 1, 2022
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Decentralized application (dApp)A decentralized application (dApp) is a service that provides direct interaction between providers and end users providers through a blockchain or distributed ledger.
- Decentralized autonomous organization (DAO)A decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) is a blockchain-based organization operating with no central location, headquarters, or centralized decision-making authority.
- Web3Web3 is a proposed iteration of the internet that would be decentralized and built upon the blockchain.
- CosmosCosmos is an ever-expanding ecosystem of interoperable and sovereign blockchain apps and services, built for a decentralized future.
- EtherEther (ETH) is the cryptocurrency used on the Ethereum blockchain that can be used to operate smart contracts.
- EvmosEvmos is a developer-focused, interoperable blockchain, built on the Cosmos SDK, IBC, and Tendermint.