Genalyte is a California-based company founded by Cary Gunn in 2007. It offers decentralized laboratory testing devices for laboratories and research institutes to provide real-time test analysis. It is headquartered in San Diego, California.
- Rapidly deployable onsite mobile laboratory
- CloudLab, remote telepathology platform, for quality oversight and monitoring
- Clinician for blood draw and testing
- EMR integration
- Results reporting
- Chemistry (eg CMP, lipid panel, HbA1c)
- Hematology (CBC)
- Infectious Disease
- Tests that cannot be handled onsite are performed overnight at our Core Lab
- Physician offices
- Long term care facilities
- Urgent care centers
- Quarantine/hospital overflow facilities
- Wellness centers
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.