CRIDO supports companies' growth and innovation efforts by obtaining financing from public funds and other available sources.
- transfer pricing
- tax and court proceedings
- transactions and restructuring
- VAT and excise tax
- tax digitization
- tax reliefs and tax instruments
- teal estate tax
- human advisory services
CRIDO also offers business and innovation services related to a variety of areas:
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- real estate
- employment law
- white collar crime and regulatory compliance
- international desks
- network of law firms
In addition, CRIDO provides the following law services:
- grants and repayable financial support
- pragmatic innovations
- digitalization of business
- corporate finance
- public-private partnerships
- financial modelling and valuation
CRIDO assists clients in the preparation of audit-defendable local and global transfer pricing documentation. The firm prepares tailor-made, full documentation packages for all types of intercompany transactions, instances of business restructuring, and other events.
CRIDO supports companies in implementing innovative solutions and seeking funds to finance their concepts, including assistance in obtaining state aid for research and development initiatives, investment, and pro-environmental projects. Since being founded, the firm has helped clients secure PLN$6.3 billion (approx. USD$1.5 billion) worth of financing.
The firm offers advisory services to all entities involved in construction investment projects, including those applying FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers) contractual conditions. CRIDO advises clients at all stages of investments, from the initial, conceptual stage, through organizing tenders for selecting contractors, obtaining permits, signing contracts, to processing post-investment claims. CRIDO's services include drafting, negotiating, and giving opinions on general contractors agreements, construction works contracts, agreements with subcontractors, project monitoring contracts, as well as design and designer supervision contracts.
CRIDO also offers advisory services regarding the purchase and sale of real estate, including development land as well as operating buildings (particularly in the retail, office, warehouse and logistics, PRS, student housing sectors). CRIDO's services include conducting due diligence of real estate or special purpose vehicles SPVs holding real estate, preparing and negotiating transaction documents, assisting in obtaining title and warranty and indemnity (W&I) insurance for transactions, and preparing and negotiating financing documents.
The firm helps clients with tax and court proceedings, providing support in a number of activities:
- audit and tax settlement
- dooperation with organizations associating entrepreneurs and independent experts
- identification and recovering excess tax payments
- proceedings to secure claims and enforcement proceedings
- identifying risks and internal procedures mitigating VAT and fiscal-penal code risks
- ZUS (Social Insurance Institution) inspections
- tax rulings and advance (protective) tax rulings
- workshops preparing for investigations
- fiscal-penal proceedings
- proceedings before administrative courts
- inspections and tax proceedings
CRIDO supports employers in carrying out their day-to-day duties and taking measures in enforcing company employment policy, including employee motivation programmes, incentives to innovate, promotion of a positive company image, prevention of high turnover, as well as in ensuring compliance with tax and national insurance regulations. Additionally, CRIDO's assistance covers public financing, such as securing support under emergency business relief schemes.