Binaryx is a licensed exchange of digital assets and cryptocurrencies with offices in Tallinn and Kiev.
- Founder and CEO - Oleg Kurchenko
- Binaryx was founded by entrepreneur and investor Oleg Kurchenko in 2019 in Tallinn, Estonia.
- In 2020, Binaryx launched a trading terminal that features a lean-based interface with a highly accurate matching system
Since 2020, Binaryx has a training hub, the Binaryx Academy, where users can take free trading courses and businesses can get the necessary documentation
- In 2021, the company received a license FVT000465 from the Estonian Money Laundering Data Bureau, which complies with European law and allows users to provide cryptocurrency transaction services. Transactions with 6 cryptocurrencies were available on the platform: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum, Litecoin, Bit Ripple, USDT. Fiat currencies are also available: hryvnia, US dollar, euro, Chinese yuan and Russian ruble.
- In June 2021 the following coins were added: ChainLink, Binance Coin, OMG Network, Enigma, Compound, Uniswap
- In July 2021, the exchange launched an asset tokenization platform The first platform to tokenize its business with the Binaryx platform was Eastern European company Genius Marketing.
Binary X Price Prediction 2022 - BNX Token News Today - Binary X Long-Term Analysis
April 5, 2022
BinaryX - Medium
BinaryX (BNX) has a Bullish Sentiment Score, is Rising, and Underperforming the Crypto Market Tuesday: What's Next?
BinaryX price prediction | BNX news updates 2022 | Crypto latest
April 3, 2022
BinaryX: New BabySwap Friend Coming in! - BabySwap - Medium
July 23, 2021