Axoni, the financial infrastructure provider focused on full-stack blockchain solutions and distributed ledgers, has raised $31M in additional funding from investors that include Intel Capital, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Partners (JPMP), Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Nyca Partners, UBS, and Citi. Founded by Greg Schvey, Jeff Schvey in 2013, Axoni has now raised a total of $90.8M in reported equity funding.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Digital Currency GroupA venture capital firm in New York that focuses on supporting bitcoin and blockchain companies by leveraging insights, network, and access to capital