Andrés Ochoa Cruz
Jaime Raúl Sotomayor Barrios
Genetically Modify Your Own Frankenbugs, No Lab Necessary
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Synthetic biologySynthetic biology is a multidisciplinary area of research that seeks to create new biological parts, devices, and systems, or to redesign systems that are already found in nature to have new abilities.
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.
- Genetic engineeringDirect manipulation of an organism's genome using biotechnology
- SynbiotaSynbiota radically reduces barrier-to-entry for building blockbuster Life Science products by virtualizing the complete research and development pipeline. With Synbiota, anyone with a web-connected device and a wish to transform the world can leverage biotechnology to design disruptive products and applications in materials, medicine, food, and fuel.
- TranscripticA biotechnology company that has built a robotic cloud lab which allows on-demand services for biology laboratories.