Talkspace is a digital behavioral technology healthcare company. The company's psychotherapy product connects individual clients with a network of licensed therapists through a web and mobile platform. Clients communicate with their dedicated therapists through text, video, and voice messages. The platform also provides psychiatry services, including prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy, and couples counseling.
Talkspace provides therapy to individuals, teens, and couples, across a wide array of specialties. Users are able to connect with licensed therapist through their devices via live therapy sessions, text or phone to remedy depression, anxiety and stress, relationships, trauma and grief, anger, sleep, chronic illness, productivity and others. The platform offers both therapy and medication management.
There are four steps to begin the journey:
- Introduction: Users give insight into what brings them to the platform
- Get matched: Choose a recommended therapist based on needs
- Pick a plan: Select the ideal plan
- Start therapy: Users meet their therapists, set goals, and begin their therapy journey
It was founded by Oren Frank in 2012 with a mission to make therapy accessible to as many people as possible.
Talkspace - Mental health programs for employees and students
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- HealthcareHealth care is the maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, amelioration, or cure of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in people. Health care is delivered by health professionals and allied health fields. Medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, midwifery, nursing, optometry, audiolog...
- Microbiome and Gut HealthThe field of health as it relates to gut microbiota - the microorganisms inside the human microbiome, including bacteria and archaea that live in the digestive tracts of humans.